Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Okay so its been awhile.......

Whoooooooops! I told myself I would keep up this blog but as you can see (or myself as I am not sure if there are any "you's," I havent done that. I guess Im just too much of a nerd to study, read, craft and have a blog. On the plus side since its summer I have been crafting ALOT and I do mean ALOT. I seriously believe im the reason Micheals stays in business! The bad news though is I will be leaving in seven days for an ROTC camp which means a month of NO CRAFTS and NO INTERNET *gasp* which means I cant check all my favorite craft blogs! NOOOO! But untill then you better believe I will be crafting my sweet tush off!

*EDIT*

They are here!

I have A TON of pictures so for now im just posting a few.


I've burned myself out on sewing because I sew everything by hand (I need a good machine but lack the funds as of now.) So lately I've wanted to craft things using paint and of course two of my best friends, hot glue and mod podge!
It's birthday and graduation season so instead of giving a storebought gift I decided to make my friends pretty letters! Not only is it cheap it also is a gift they will cherish for a long time!


This one was created for my friend Leah. You will have to excuse the crappy images Im currently rooming with my sister so that means no space to take photos.

The paper is by Martha stewart which I got for a dollar, gotta love the clearance section!!


This one is also Martha Stewart wrapping paper. I created this for my friend Lauren who just had a birthday. She used to dance for 13years and has one of the biggest music collections known to man!



This was created for my mother as a late Mother's day gift. I wanted to do more for her but to my suprised she loved this more than any of her other gifts!




This was created for my little sister. Being a teenager and sharing your room with your weird, older sister can be rough but she's been awesome! The bee might seem random but when she was five she had a bee costume for halloween and whenever I think of her I always remember how happy she was being a bee. I believe that was her Winnie the Pooh phase also, who doesn't love Pooh though?




After making all the letters for everyone else I decided to make one for myself! I used the same paper as before and hopefully when I get into my new apartment this will go in my craft/workout room!


This was created for my brother's friend. He hasent seen it yet but Im hopping is looks boyish enough.
This is one of my favorites besides the first one I created (which I forgot to take a picture of). I created this for my boyfriend the color is really black with faded gold writing. I LOVE IT! He was with me to pick out the paper so I think he will be pleased!
Thats all for now!

No comments: