Friday, November 21, 2008

Surviving Nursing School!

Hello all! I've been uber busy with Nursing school so I havent had much time to write however, I've been crafting like crazy!



TURTLE TIME!


I made these for my bestie A. who LOVES turtles! :0)

PENCIL HOLDER!


My sister needed a pencil holder so I created her one out of CDs, Cardboard tubes, ribbon and wrapping paper!


KeyBoard Magnets and Pushpens!


I had leftover keys from my previous projects so I made my Dad some magnets and push pins for his new office. My worry doll decided to model them.


Cardboard Flowers!

Some flowers I made out of cardboard tubes, ive painted some but for some reason I really like the way they look naturally so I left some unpainted.

BOOK PURSE!

I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE to read, and reuse so what better way than to make a purse! I loved the pictures in the book so I used them in my previous shelf project!



Paper Mache



I made this a long time ago but decided to post it, its made out of ALOT of recycled cardboard and newspaper.


SNOW FLAKE TIME!

some "flowers" that were painted and made into snowflakes!

Towel Holder
Who woulda known som ribbon could revamp and ugly, old white towel holder.
Trinket Box
A trinket box made out of wrapping paper, ribbon remnants and an old ribbon spool.
That is all for now!

No comments: